Notice: Our hours have changed in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Please refer to this page for the most current information.
Hours: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm 7 days a week
We are closed on Labor day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Day.
Phone: (520) 881-4072
For online orders, please call our warehouse: (520) 628-2952
Location: 2516 E 6th St, Tucson, AZ 85716
(Near 6th St. & Tucson Blvd. across from Flora’s Market Run (Formerly Rincon Market)
Parking in front of the shop is limited. Additional parking is available across the street just behind Flora’s Market Run (Formerly Rincon Market). There is a crosswalk at the intersection of 6th St. & Tucson Blvd.
Seven Cups Tea House only accepts reservations for our Tea Ceremony and Taste Of China events (see below).
(Click image to view full menu)
Seven Cups Teahouse is a traditional Chinese teahouse, a peaceful place to sit down and explore over 80 different high quality loose leaf Chinese teas, which can be served either hot or iced. At our teahouse you can:
- Buy packages of over 70 different traditional loose-leaf Chinese teas [green, white, yellow, scented, wulong, black, puer and caffeine-free herbal teas]
- Buy traditional Chinese tea ware and accessories [glass, porcelain, yi xing clay, ceramic, and wood]
- Sit down tea service [Reservations accepted for group events only.]
- Sample sweets or savory snacks & light lunch menu
- Free Friday tea tasting 3:00pm-3:30pm
- Taste of China [Requires Reservation]
- Tea Service Events [Requires Reservation] details here.
- Tea Ceremonies & Tea Education Class: Private Lessons available details here.
Seven Cups Teahouse was named one of Travel + Leisure’s Best Places to Drink Tea in America and “Best of Tucson” in the categories of Best Tea Service and Best Bulk Tea Selection by Tucson Weekly every year since 2004.