Monday – Saturday: 11:00 am – 7:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am – 6:00pm
We are closed on Labor day, Thanksgiving, 4th of July, Christmas and New Years Day
2516 E 6th St, Tucson, AZ 85716 [Near 6th St. & Tucson Blvd. Right across from Rincon Market.
Seven Cups Tea House does not take reservations for regular table service. Tea Ceremonies and Taste of China events (see below) are available by reservation for parties of six or more.
You can reach the tea house at (520) 881-4072.
For online orders, please call our warehouse: (520) 628-2952.
Seven Cups Tea House is a Traditional Chinese Tea House, a peaceful place to sit down and explore over 80 different high quality loose leaf Chinese teas, which can be served either Hot or Iced. At our Tea House you can:
- Buy packages of over 70 different traditional loose-leaf Chinese teas [green, white, yellow, scented, wulong, black, puer and caffeine-free herbal teas]
- Buy traditional Chinese tea ware and accessories [glass, porcelain, yi xing clay, ceramic, and wood]
- Sit down tea service [Reservations accepted for group events only.]
- Sample sweets or savory snacks & light lunch menu
- Free Friday tea tasting 3:00pm-3:30pm
- Taste of China [Requires Reservation]
- Tea Service Events [Requires Reservation] details here.
- Tea Ceremonies & Tea Education Class: Private Lessons available details here.
Seven Cups Tea House was named one of Travel + Leisure’s Best Places to Drink Tea in America and “Best of Tucson” in the categories of Best Tea Service and Best Bulk Tea Selection by Tucson Weekly every year since 2004.