Our Shipping & Return Policy
- Seven Cups works to hand off all online orders to the carrier within two business days of an order’s completion.
- Seven Cups is not responsible for any delay, damages, or loss incurred to packages during transit by the carrier.
- Packages returned by the carrier for insufficient address information may be collected by Seven Cups and forwarded to the customer’s correct address at an additional postage fee.
- Delivery of packages sent by Parcel Post International service is not insured or guaranteed by Seven Cups.
- The recipient of goods shipped internationally is responsible for payment of any duty or customs fees. All items are declared as commercial goods at value paid. Seven Cups can neither anticipate or control customs fees/duty.
- Returns must be accompanied by an original receipt.
- Unopened and undamaged tea can be returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Unused teaware may also be returned for a refund within 30 days.
- All sales are final for gift cards and discounted items.
- No cash refunds.
- Shipping expenses are non-refundable unless the return is a result of our shipping error or a defect in the product.
- Returns without a receipt are accepted with special approval for exchange at less 10% of sale value.