Quality wholesale tea is really hard to find. Our goal is to solve the fundamental problem that small businesses and tea companies face — access to a reliable supply of authentic, unique teas that will inspire your staff and delight your customers at prices that help you make more money. Sourcing and importing tea is our passion. We delight in helping our wholesale and brokerage partners succeed at sourcing and sharing high-quality tea.
We have two services designed to meet the needs of businesses, small and large:
- Our brokerage service is ideal for customers looking to plan ahead and order teas in slightly larger quantities (2-25kg) by the case directly from our producers in China shipped to any country in the world. Prices are lower, and a typical order size is about 30-50kg. Click here to learn more.
- Our wholesale service is catered to customers who want to order smaller quantities just-in-time from our warehouse in the United States. Prices are higher than with brokerage, but you can order a tea in multiples of 500 grams.
Whichever service you choose comes with:
- Access to our award-winning catalog of more than 100 high-quality loose-leaf Chinese teas.
- A direct line to Chinese tea producers — we source all of our teas directly from over 25 producers in 10 different regions in China. We publish our sources to prove the authenticity of our teas, educate our customers, and promote small-scale tea production in China. We are happy to share our research and information with you to help you effectively market your teas. We have even taken customers to China to meet our producers.
- Breadth and depth of sourcing — although we focus on high-end teas, our producers make many grades of tea at a wide range of price points. If you need a tea that is not in our catalog, there is a good chance that we can source that tea for you in China.
- Direct exporting and shipping — Seven Cups was the first American tea company to have its own Export license, which allows us to export tea directly from China to our customers without going through middlemen. Our teas are more expensive based on their quality level, not due to the expense of using a broker or middleman.
We would be happy to answer any questions and talk with you about your business to determine which service would be the best fit for your needs. For more information on becoming a wholesale partner, please give us a call toll-free at (866) 997-2877 or fill out the contact form below.